This is Rachel, our fabulous bride who is very modelesque and also has the most expressive, fun personality. These two images show Rachel's two distinct sides. Don't you just love her stunning Monique Lhuillier dress?
Aaron: (If you have ever been the subject on Aaron's photoshoots you know he will have you working with the serious modelesque look)

Kristin:

So, Do you have a fav?
11 comments:
Wow, those are ridiculously hard to choose between. Aaron's shot is GORGEOUS. But Kristin's is so FUN. I'm torn. What if I say both are equal?
Hmm, I might have to be the first to vote for Aaron's. But to be fair, I would have voted for yours yesterday, Kristin!
Kristin - Thank you so much! I'm so honored that you would be blogging on me :-) I could never pick one, because you both truly captured me that day. I had so much fun with you both, and I love everything that you do!
oh my word! 1. she's gorgeous 2. your images are epic 3. so glad your blogging! :)
Kristin! I love reading your blog and seeing all these beautiful brides! and that is so true about Aaron! Hope you guys are doing well
Tiffany
Hhhmmm... great photos! I choose Aaron's photo this time. The dress seems to really work with a serious look!
I just love that first pic. For one thing, the lighting (or editing?) really makes her stand out... and for another that background is amazing!
Oh! I love both of them! I'm especially fond of the first one - so dramatic.
I vote for my hubby's! =)
Aaron this time :)
Look how many comments you have already... blogging looks good on you.
this is ridiculous!!!
Sharon you are ridiculous!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment