Sometimes as a photographer, our own personal photo projects don't get completed. I was determined though to get some artwork above our bed, in the Byrum Bungalow. After our photoshoot last fall with Amy Martin, we ordered 6 gallery wraps of our images from Simply Canvas. I could not be more tickled with the results! We did 2- 20x31's, 1- 20x30, and 3-10x10's. Now Aaron is going to work on some lighting for our gallery wraps. Here are a few shots inside our home...


This may just be my favorite shot.... because it was taken on my grandpa's old bike that he used to ride, and I just love that!
3 comments:
Awww! I've been wanting to see pics of the canvases! They look awesome! :)
LOVE IT! reminds me I NEED to order pics from our session last year, why do we always put off on the most important stuff ie OUR families? That is going to change for me too!
I love these!!!
I am so glad you are blogging again! Everything is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment