Hey there blog followers. We have some pretty awesome news to share.It looks like KBP just keeps popping up all over the place. This time we popped up in a music video!
You may remember that we shot Eric and Katherine Church's wedding last year in Blowing Rock. Eric, if you haven't heard, is the best country music artist out there, at least in our book. He just released a new rockin' album titled "Carolina". You should definitely check it out. We picked it up the day it came out and it rocked our socks off. In fact, I still can't find mine.
In the meantime, while you wait for the album to arrive on your doorstep or for the download to complete, you should check out the video for the first single that hit the air in the last couple of weeks. The video is up top and the song is titled "Love your love the most". Pay close attention and see if you can identify the KBP connection in the video. We'll post up the answer in a couple of days, but for now, Happy Hunting.
12 comments:
I saw it (as in where you KBP popped up)!
Very cool guys
Found it! (That deleted comment was me...oops!)
Found it too :o) Fun!
I found it! Congrats!
Was that Aaron as the Elvis pawn shop clerk?? ;)
YAY! Love it!
{www.thebeautifulmess.com/blog}
I saw it!! Congrats!
Totally awesome! How fun guys!
AWESOME! How exciting! (I also saw KBP working the video!)
OMG!!! That is so awesome!!! Congrats!!!! :)
Thanks guys! You guys impressed me at how you spotted it so quickly.
Beth~ That would have been great it that was Aaron!
Post a Comment