This is the press release from Capitol Records Nashville that was released today and you can also check it out on CMT!

WEDDING BELLS RING FOR ERIC CHURCH
Capitol Records Nashville artist married music publisher Katherine Blasingame
in a private ceremony last week in the mountains of North Carolina
NASHVILLE, TN – January 15, 2008 – Capitol Records Nashville recording artist Eric Church married music publisher Katherine Blasingame on Tuesday, January 8 in a private ceremony, attended by immediate family, in the Blue Ridge Mountains of the artist’s home state of North Carolina.
The wedding took place at the internationally acclaimed Westglow Spa & Resort in Blowing Rock, NC. “Katherine and I stayed there last year, and we just fell in love with the place,” said Church. “We decided that it would be the ideal spot to get married, up in the North Carolina Mountains, with just family around us. I can’t imagine a more perfect spot.”
The bride’s gown was designed by Melissa Sweet, and the groom wore a black Dolce & Gabbana suit. The newly married couple now sport one-of-a-kind rings designed by famed jewelry designer Margaret Ellis (“Sex In the City,” “The Devil Wears Prada”).
Church surprised his bride with a new song, written especially for her, that he performed during the ceremony for Katherine and the assembled guests. “My brother snuck my guitar in for me, so I think I surprised her!” grinned Church.
The entire wedding party stayed at Westglow for most of the week, taking full advantage of the relaxing spa treatments and activities available at the resort.
But no additional post-wedding rest for Church . . . the artist is back in the studio recording music for his next album, the follow-up to his critically acclaimed debut album SINNERS LIKE ME (“Guys Like Me,” “How ‘Bout You”), expected in the summer of 2008. Fans should expect the first single from the album to hit radio in March.
Attached photo: Eric and Katherine Church (photographer – Kristin Byrum)
11 comments:
awesome
How wonderful, my photographers are going big time!
<3, Crystal
Wow...wow...wow!!!!
Very cool! I'm so excited that you guys got such great NATIONAL pub! =)
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations!
Absolutely stunning photo, Kristin! Beautiful couple.
You guys are awesome!I told you you would make it big someday :-)(I still like to think I had a little part in it, haha!)
Thanks ya'll! We can't thank you all enough for your encouragement. We love reading your comments!
Derica~ YOU, of course, had a huge part to do with all of this. You're the best!
did you not just freak out when they called you? I think I would have had to take a moment and call them back when I calmed down...
Post a Comment