This just made my day....
I just had a groom to be who wishes to remain anonymous =) say "I have looked at your website I don't even know how many times, probably more times than most women have and we HAVE TO have YOU at our wedding"! I then heard screams and there was jumping up and down when I told the bride and groom to be that their date was still available!
Aaron and I just got back from an incredible wedding in Jacksonville, NC and we returned to an email from the mother of the bride... so sweet!
Kristin and Aaron
I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you how glad I am that Beth and Ted chose the two of you to shoot their wedding. Several people commented about the way you photographed the wedding ceremony without every taking away from the reverence of the service. For that I am grateful as this has become a problem with photographers in our area. Even my son talked about how great y'all were and how you were everywhere.
We had an amazing weekend and I am so glad y'all were here to record it. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Thanks again,
Kathy Mallard
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree that you guys do a fabulous job. Lauren and I love our pictures. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment