Sunday, September 09, 2007

Marianne and Adam


I apologize for my blogging absence but I'm back and I have some great images from Savannah to share with you. I love Savannah and I absolutely loved Marianne & Adam's charming destination wedding! Marianne had everything planned just beautifully. The rehearsal took place Vic's on the River with all their closest friends and family. I love destination weddings in that friends and family spend the entire weekend together instead of just a few hours on the wedding day. We were honored to be a part of the weekend away in Savannah!

The girls started the wedding day at the tranquil Savannah Day Spa while Aaron hung out with the guys. Marianne and Adam were married at the cutest church right in historic Savannah, I loved the spanish moss right at the church and all throughout the streets of Savannah. All of the buildings have such character in Savannah including their reception site, Savannah Station. The reception was complete with an ice sculpture of a wolf (for NC State!), shrimp 'n grits, and lavender sprinkles as they exited.



Adam and Marianne~ I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. You could not have chosen a more beautiful location and you did such an amazing job planning all of the details. We were blessed to have been able to share in your wedding and we pray God will bless your marriage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are so great. You guys just get better and better with your photography! I love the Spanish moss, and want to go to Savannah!

lasears said...

Pictures are great. Could have used a little more cowbell, but otherwise can't wait to look at the rest!

Anonymous said...

Wow... nice backgrounds! The creator is on your side, huh?