Thursday, April 10, 2008

Carmen and Chandler

Matt and Megan shot Carmen and Chandler's wedding last weekend at Monroe Country Club. These two were so fun and relaxed throughout their wedding day. On to the shots...





I love the emotion of these next two shots as they are getting ready for the cermony to start. The guys are just relaxed and hanging out while Carmen and her dad look like they are deep in thought.



During the prayer Chandler sneaked in a little kiss on the forehead...



The Tiffany blue cake...



Mary Beth is just the sweetest mother of the bride, and she gave an emotional toast during the reception...


Don't you just love the reaction of the mom's as Chandler dips Carmen down for a kiss...

Carmen & Chandler~ Thank you for being so amazing to work with. We wish you the best as you begin your new life as husband and wife!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO like the image with the DIP. Great shot!

TonyWing said...

These are great. I took some self portraits last night. Check them out.
http://s2. photobucket. com/albums/y29/tonywing/

But, next to you guys, I stink. That's why you make the big money.

also, missed you both Wed night.
Tony

Leah Bowman said...

These are great shots! I can't decide which is my favorite, the sneaky forhead kiss or the last one with the dip, both are too cute for words!