We have some pretty exciting news.... our images from Eric and Katherine's Blowing Rock wedding are featured in
Country Weekly as well as in
People Magazine -country edition. These magazines are both on the stands now!
We can't say enough how awesome Eric and Katherine are! Be sure to check out Eric's
site and listen out for singles from his new album which should hit the radio in March.




6 comments:
NICE! I really like the one that looks like they are pulling on each other's arm.
Absolutely beautiful. They are both 'glowing'. Thank you for capturing their special day and sharing their happiness. Congratulations on being published! That's got to be a big thrill for you and Aaron! :) ~ Caroline
Hi Caroline~ Thank you so much! We had an absolute blast being a part of their day!
Hey Amanda~ Thanks so much! I lik the way they are laughing in that shot too.
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so going to find a copy of these tomorrow!!! Next time I see you, I may just be asking for your autograph!
I love the bottom one in Country Weekly. They are so happy and relaxed. It's simple and beautiful, a classic Kristin & Aaron shot! :) I'm so excited for you guys.
Leah~ =) AW, thank you so much! You are the sweetest. Your comments always make me smile!
Post a Comment