Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Our 2nd Anniversary in the Mayaan Riviera

For our 2nd anniversary we were able to escape to the Mayaan Riverira, the beautiful Caribbean coast of Mexico. The water was crystal clear and gorgeous. We also enjoyed some of the freshest Mexican food and pico, it was yummy. We couldn't go anywhere without Aaron carrying on 15 minute conversations in Spanish of course. We stayed at Illusion, a cute boutique hotel in Playa Del Carmen and the staff was the best. I had the most amazing 80 minute massage on the hotel rooftop in a cabana, oh how I loved it! We also took a ferry ride over to Cozumel and we ventured into the town, away from the cruise ship docks, where we found some vintage doors, locks, and amazing colors to shoot. We had to dodge the tropical storm that was over us through the trip but we had an awesome time just being away, with each other.

Getting ready to land in Mexico...


Our hotel...

Playa Del Carmen

On the streets of Cozumel.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You look like you had a great trip. ... I think I ate at a restaurant called Cozumel once.... HA :) We also just celebrated our 2nd anniversary. 2005 was an eventful year!