Friday, December 01, 2006

There is no place like home for the holidays!

I have always loved decorating the Christmas tree with my family but this year was even more special because we have our own tree! This is our very first year decorating for Christmas in our house and we had the best time picking it out at the tree farm, bringing it home in Daddy's old truck, and of course pulling out all the ornaments and decorating it. I have tons of great ornaments from a Christams shower I had before we were married, which is great because our tree is full of ornaments. The night was complete with Christmas music and coffee with lots of french vanilla creamer and chocolate Redi Whip on top.

A few of my favorite ornaments.... This is a classic and it's right up front just for you Ker Bear. This is a Hallmark ornament from 1982 with my baby pic. It is always a battle between me and my sis where this ornament will be placed on our family tree. I place it in the very front and Keri always moves it to the very back. Back and forth we go every year moving it about. Now I have it on our tree. The funniest thing is that when we went to visit Aaron's family a few years ago in Florida we found the exact same ornament with his baby picture. Aaron's mom allowed me to steal it and now we have both on our tree and they look so cute!
We have pictures everywhere!
Here I am shooting into the silver ball.

No comments: